뉴질랜드 크라이스트처치 한인회 원로 동포 대상 ‘장수 사진’ 촬영 성황리 개최

사회부 0 273

KakaoTalk_20240804_142100854.jpg

출처 코리아리뷰

뉴질랜드 남섬의 한인 공동체, 세대를 잇는 따뜻한 나눔의 시간

(뉴질랜드=KTN) 박춘태 기자 - 뉴질랜드 남섬 크라이스트처치 한인회(회장 어중수)가 원로 동포들을 대상으로 한 따뜻한 나눔의 시간을 마련했다. 지난 7월 27일, 크라이스트처치 리카톤 지역에 위치한 세인트 테레사(St. Teresa)홀에서 열린 ‘장수 사진’ 무료 촬영 행사가 바로 그것이다.

이번 행사는 한국과 뉴질랜드에서 다수의 사진집을 출간하고 전시회를 개최해온 찰리 양(Charlie Yang) 사진작가의 협조와 재외동포청 및 뉴질랜드 한인여성회의 후원으로 이루어졌다. 사진작가로서 오랜 경력을 자랑하는 양 작가는 "올해부터 오클랜드 동포들을 대상으로 봉사하는 마음으로 장수 사진 촬영을 시작했다"며, "이번에 남섬 방문길에 크라이스트처치의 동포들에게도 봉사할 수 있어 기쁘다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

행사는 오전 11시부터 오후 3시까지 4시간 동안 진행되었으며, 당초 예약 인원보다 10여 명이 많은 약 30여 명의 원로 동포들이 참여해 성황을 이뤘다. 촬영 현장은 따뜻한 웃음과 정감이 넘쳤고, 추운 날씨에도 불구하고 참여한 동포들을 위해 한인회에서는 정성껏 준비한 간식을 제공하며 감사를 전했다.

양 작가의 부인과 김민주 한인회 사무장을 비롯한 여러 한인회 임원들도 행사를 지원해 원활한 진행을 도왔다. 행사를 마친 원로 동포들은 "이런 뜻깊은 행사를 마련해 준 한인회와 찰리 양 작가에게 감사하다"며 고마운 마음을 전했다.

이번에 촬영된 사진은 약 한 달간의 후작업을 거쳐 한인회로 전달될 예정이며, 이후 동포 업체의 협조를 받아 인화된 사진이 각 동포들에게 개별 전달될 계획이다.

이 행사는 단순한 사진 촬영을 넘어, 원로 동포들에게 따뜻한 마음을 전하고, 세대를 잇는 아름다운 나눔의 장을 마련했다는 점에서 큰 의미가 있다. 크라이스트처치 한인회의 이러한 활동은 한인 사회의 결속력을 다지고, 미래 세대에게도 깊은 감동을 전하는 귀한 시간이 되었다.

Source Korea Review

The Christchurch Korean Association holds a successful 'long life photography' event for elderly compatriots

A warm time to share the Korean community and generations on the South Island of New Zealand

(New Zealand = KN) Reporter Park Choon-tae - The Korean Association of Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand (Chairman Eo Jung-soo) has prepared a warm time for sharing for elderly compatriots. It is the free photo shoot event for "Longevity Photography" held at St. Teresa's Hall in the Ricarton area of Christchurch on July 27.

The event took place with the cooperation of photographer Charlie Yang, who has published and held exhibitions in Korea and New Zealand, and the support of the Overseas Korean Administration and the Korean Women's Association of New Zealand. "I started taking long-term photos this year with the heart of serving my Oakland compatriots," said Yang, who boasts a long career as a photographer, adding, "I am happy to serve my compatriots in Christchurch on my visit to the South Island this time."

The event lasted for four hours from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with about 30 elderly compatriots participating, about 10 more than the original reservation. The filming site was full of warm laughter and warmth, and the Korean Association thanked the compatriots for their participation despite the cold weather by providing carefully prepared snacks.

Several Korean association executives, including Yang's wife and Kim Min-ju, the office manager of the Korean Association, also supported the event to help facilitate the process. After the event, the elderly compatriots expressed their gratitude, saying, "I am grateful to the Korean Association and Charlie Yang for preparing such a meaningful event."

The photos taken this time will be delivered to the Korean Association after about a month of post-production, and the printed photos will be delivered individually to each compatriot with the cooperation of the compatriot company.

This event is significant in that it goes beyond just taking photos and delivers warm hearts to elderly compatriots and provides a beautiful place for sharing between generations. These activities of the Christchurch Korean Association became a valuable time to strengthen the solidarity of the Korean community and deeply impress future generations.

스크린샷 2024-06-14 172010.png

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.co

검증된 모든 물건 판매 대행, 중소상공인들의 사업을 더욱 윤택하게 해주는

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments