《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》작가의 길, 열정과 끈기로 완성되는 삶

사회부 0 122

8_d50Ud018svcdu3eslqwdjyu_tg3zvl.jpg

사진 설명: 아버지의 위대한 유산 '근자필성' 서예 두루마리 족자

어린 시절, 누구나 한 번쯤 꿈꿔보는 작가의 삶. 국어 수업 시간에, 또는 문학이나 작문 수업을 들으며 자신도 언젠가 글을 쓰는 사람, 나아가 글을 통해 세상과 소통하는 작가가 되고 싶다는 생각을 해본 적이 있을 것이다. 하지만 글을 읽고 쓰는 것은 누구나 할 수 있는 일이지만, 모두가 작가가 되는 것은 아니다. 작가란 단지 특별한 재능을 타고난 사람들이라는 생각이 지배적이기 때문이다.

그러나 생각해보면, 작가라는 존재는 우리가 상상하는 것만큼 별난 사람이 아니다. 그들도 우리와 같은 일상을 살며, 고통을 느끼고, 기쁨을 나누며, 세상의 작은 변화에도 마음을 쏟는다. 다만 그들은 그러한 일상의 순간들을 글로 풀어내는 방법을 알고 있고, 그것에 대한 열정과 끈기를 가지고 있을 뿐이다.

나의 아버지께서는 늘 '근자필성(勤者必成)'이라는 서예 문구를 가까이 두셨다. 이 문구는 '부지런한 자는 반드시 이룬다'는 뜻으로, 어렸을 때는 그저 어른들의 흔한 격언 정도로 여겼었다. 하지만 시간이 지나고, 인생의 경험이 쌓이면서 이 말의 의미가 점점 더 크게 다가온다. 작가가 되는 길도 마찬가지다. 글쓰기에 대한 끈질긴 열정과 부단한 노력, 그리고 꾸준함이 있다면, 작가로서의 삶을 충분히 살아갈 수 있다.

어린 시절 아버지께서는 아침 일찍 나를 깨워 인근 서천교의 천방둑길을 함께 산책시켜 주셨다. 이른 아침의 공기는 상쾌했고, 아직 잠에서 깨어나지 않은 세상은 오롯이 나만의 것이었다. 그때의 부지런함과 아침의 고요한 느낌은 세월이 흘러도 여전히 내 마음 깊은 곳에 자리 잡고 있다. 아버지께서 물려주신 이 작은 습관이야말로, 나에게 주어진 가장 큰 유산 중 하나라고 생각한다.

작가의 삶이란, 단순히 글을 쓰는 것에 그치지 않는다. 그것은 매일의 일상을 살아내고, 그 속에서 의미를 찾아내는 과정이다. 그리고 그 과정을 글로 표현하는 것이 작가의 몫이다. 때로는 글이 잘 써지지 않을 때도 있고, 삶이 고단하게 느껴질 때도 있다. 그러나 그럴 때마다 나는 '근자필성'이라는 아버지의 말씀을 되새기며 다시 펜을 든다.

어쩌면 작가가 되는 것은 특별한 재능이 아닌, 지속적인 노력과 열정의 결과일지도 모른다. 누구나 작가가 될 수 있다. 단, 그 길이 쉽지 않음을 알고, 끊임없이 나아갈 준비가 되어 있어야 한다. 아버지께서 가르쳐 주신 부지런함과 그에 따른 성취의 기쁨은, 나에게 작가로서의 길을 걷는 데 큰 힘이 되어 준다.

이제, 여러분도 작가가 되고 싶다는 생각이 들 때, 나의 아버지께서 남겨주신 '근자필성'이라는 말을 떠올려보길 바란다. 부지런히 노력하면, 그 끝에는 반드시 성취가 기다리고 있을 것이다. 그것이 바로, 작가로서의 삶을 살아가는 방법이 아닐까 싶다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 작가의 길, 열정과 끈기로 완성되는 삶-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

Photo Description: Dad's Great Legacy 'Near Writing' Calligraphy Scrolls

A writer's life that everyone dreams of at least once in their childhood. During Korean language classes, or while taking literature or writing classes, you may have thought that you want to one day become a writer who communicates with the world through writing. However, while reading and writing can be done by anyone, not everyone becomes a writer. This is because the prevailing idea is that writers are just people born with special talents.

However, if you think about it, the existence of writers is not as unusual as we might imagine. They live our daily lives, feel pain, share joy, and devote themselves to small changes in the world. However, they only know how to unravel such daily moments in writing and have the passion and persistence for it.

My father always kept the calligraphic phrase '勤' close to him. This phrase means that 'those who work hard will surely achieve' and was regarded as a common maxim by adults when young. However, as time passes and the experience of life accumulates, the meaning of this word comes closer and bigger. The same goes for your path to becoming a writer. With a persistent passion for writing, constant effort, and consistency, you can fully live your life as a writer.

When I was a child, my father woke me up early in the morning and took me for a walk on the Cheonbangdukgil of nearby Seocheon Bridge. The early morning air was fresh, and the world that had not yet awakened was only mine. The diligence of that time and the stillness of the morning are still deeply embedded in my heart, even after many years have passed. I think one of the biggest legacies that my father has ever given me is this small habit.

The artist's life is not just about writing. It is the process of living everyday life and finding meaning in it. And it is up to the artist to express the process in writing. Sometimes writing is not good, and sometimes life feels difficult. However, whenever that happens, I raise the pen again, reflecting on my father's words of 'neighborhood writing'.

Perhaps becoming a writer is not a special talent, but a result of continuous effort and passion. Anyone can be a writer. However, you must know that the path is not easy and be constantly ready to move on. The diligence my father taught me and the joy of achievement that comes with it are a great help to me to walk the path as a writer.

Now, when you think that you want to become a writer, please think of the word 'neighborhood writing' left by my father. If you work hard, achievement will surely await at the end. I think that's how to live your life as a writer.

-World Gold Palace Sports Association: Today's Word, Writer's Way, Life Complete with Passion and Persistence-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor, Shinsi-ro 4, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do

-Contact to the Association: 010-3546-9865

-Recommendation of the President of the National Association of Local Governments

-Consultation on local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, military units, Geumgung sports education programs and competitions

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

20201108120433_roddtros.jpg

금궁스포츠 시합용 7M발판, 5M발판 예시

1.jpg

2.jpg

스크린샷 2024-06-14 172010.png

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments