《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》인생의 항해에서 선함을 선택하는 이유

8_a3dUd018svcz87v5tk99gq9_tg3zvl (1).jpg

사진 설명: 영남학원 법인 이사회의 혁신과 변화를 요청하는 영남대학교 총동창회 신문광고

인생은 긴 항해와도 같다. 우리가 만나는 사람들은 그 항해에서 마주치는 바람, 물결, 그리고 때로는 암초다. 누군가는 인생을 순조롭게 흘러가게 하는 동반자가 되지만, 또 다른 누군가는 항로를 벗어나게 만드는 위험한 암초가 된다. 그래서 사람을 만날 때는 늘 신중해야 한다.

세상은 법과 규범으로 사람을 통제하려 한다. 왜냐하면 인간은 때로 욕망에 굴복하고, 그 결과 남들에게 상처를 주기 때문이다. 그 상처는 고통이 되고, 괴로움으로 이어진다. 법은 이를 바로잡는 도구이며, 그 안에 담긴 원리는 간단하다. 다른 이에게 고통을 주면, 그에 상응하는 대가를 치러야 한다는 것이다.

우리는 왜 착하게 살아야 할까? 그 대답은 단순하다. 세상은 이미 충분히 거칠다. 누군가에게 괴로움을 준다면, 그 고통은 언제든 나에게 되돌아온다. 착함은 선택이 아니라 생존이다. 남을 배려하고, 상처 주지 않으려는 마음이 결국 나 자신을 보호하는 길이다.

하지만 사람의 마음은 간사하다. 뻔뻔하고, 때로는 안하무인으로 살아가려는 유혹에 빠진다. 우리는 모두 알고 있다. 세상에는 악의적인 사람도, 계산적으로 다가오는 사람도 존재한다. 그래서 사람을 만날 때는 가려서 만나야 한다. 누구에게 내 마음을 열 것인가, 누구와 함께할 것인가를 신중히 결정해야 하는 이유다. 인생의 항로에서 암초 같은 사람을 만나고 싶지 않다면 말이다.

그러나 우리의 인생은 단지 방어적인 선택으로 끝나서는 안 된다. 선하게 사는 것은 단순히 남에게 해를 끼치지 않기 위함만이 아니다. 선함은 빛이 된다. 헌신과 배려는 그 자체로 우리의 인생을 풍요롭게 만들고, 더욱 가치 있게 만든다. 험난한 항해에서 선한 마음을 지키는 것이야말로, 인생의 의미를 발견하는 유일한 길일 것이다.

결국 인생은 선택의 연속이다. 내가 어떤 사람이 될지, 누구와 함께할지, 어떤 마음을 품을지. 그 모든 선택이 나의 인생을 결정짓는다. 타인을 괴롭히며 바다에 빠뜨릴 것인가, 아니면 험난한 파도 속에서 함께 손을 잡고 나아갈 것인가. 답은 분명하다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 인생의 항해에서 선함을 선택하는 이유-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

Photo Description: Yeungnam University Presidential Meeting Newspaper Advertisement Requesting Innovation and Change of the Board of Directors of Yeungnam Academy

Life is like a long voyage. The people we meet are the winds, waves, and sometimes the reefs we encounter on that voyage. Some become partners that allow life to flow smoothly, while others become dangerous reefs that drive us off course. So you should always be careful when meeting people.

The world tries to control people by laws and norms. Because humans sometimes give in to desires, and as a result, hurt others. The wound becomes pain and leads to suffering. The law is a tool to correct it, and the principles contained in it are simple. If you cause pain to others, you will have to pay the corresponding price.

Why should we live a good life? The answer is simple. The world is already rough enough. If you give someone pain, the pain always comes back to you. Goodness is not a choice, but survival. The way to protect myself is to be considerate of others and not to hurt others.

However, people's minds are naive. They are brazen and sometimes tempted to live as unwieldy people. We all know. There are both malicious and calculated people in the world. That's why when you meet people, you have to cover them up and meet them. This is why I have to carefully decide who to open my heart to and with whom I will be with. Unless you want to meet someone who is like a reef on the course of your life.

But our lives should not end with just defensive choices. Living in good ways is not just about not harming others. Goodness becomes a light. Commitment and consideration in themselves enrich our lives and make them more valuable. Keeping a good heart on a rocky voyage may be the only way to discover the meaning of life.

After all, life is a series of choices. What kind of person I will be, who I will be with, and what kind of heart I will have. All those choices determine my life. Do you want to bully others into the sea, or do you want to move forward hand in hand amid rough waters? The answer is clear.

-World Gold Palace Sports Association's Word of the Day, Why You Choose Goodness in Life's Navigation-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor, Shinsi-ro 4, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do

-Contact to the Association: 010-3546-9865

-Recommendation of the President of the National Association of Local Governments

-Consultation on local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, military units, Geumgung sports education programs and competitions

20201108120433_roddtros.jpg

금궁스포츠 시합용 7M발판, 5M발판 예시

1.jpg

2.jpg

스크린샷 2024-06-14 172010.png

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments