‘2024 뉴질랜드 한글학교 교사연수’ 개최

사회부 0 161

KakaoTalk_20240714_124249467.jpg

정원의 도시인 남섬 ‘크라이스트처치’에서

(뉴질랜드= KTN) 박춘태 기자= 뉴질랜드 한글학교 협의회(회장 송승희)에서는 지난 7월 12일(금)부터 7월 13일(토)까지 양일간 남섬 크라이스트처치에서 ‘2024 뉴질랜드 한글학교 교사연수’를 개최하였다. 이번 연수의 취지는 한글학교 교육자의 전문성 강화의 일환으로 ‘글로벌 리더 양성을 위한 이중 언어 교육’의 이론과 실제였다. 

뉴질랜드 북섬과 남섬 각 지역 한글학교에서 온 교장, 교사 등 80여 명이 참가하였으며, 내빈으로는 민주평화통일 자문회의 뉴질랜드 협의회 오창민 회장, 크라이스트처치 한인회 사이먼어 회장, 오클랜드 한인회 홍승필 회장, 뉴질랜드 한국교육원 정성훈 원장 및 허미영 부원장, 재외동포청 김은혜 행정주사보 등이 참석하여 축사는 물론, 후원금까지 전달하는 훈훈한 자리가 됐다.

연수의 주후원 단체로는 재외동포청, 주뉴질랜드 대한민국 대사관, 주오클랜드 대한민국 분관, 뉴질랜드 한국교육원, Hi Well Charitable Foundation, 민주평통 뉴질랜드 협의회 등이었으며, 연수 장소는 Scenic Hotel Cotswold(88/96 Papanui Road, Merivale, Christchurch)였다. 

연수에 앞서 공로상, 5년·10년·20년 장기 근속 교원에 대한 표창이 있었다. 

송 협의회 회장은 인사말에서 ‘교사연수를 통해 다양한 교수법과 학교 운영의 노하우를 배울 수 있는 다채롭고 유익한 시간이 되기를 바라며, 이를 통해 한글학교가 더욱 경쟁력 있는 교육기관으로 우뚝 서기를 바란다‘고 하면서 ’남다른 사명감과 봉사정신으로 미래를 이끌어갈 차세대의 교육과 육성에 헌신하고 계신 뉴질랜드 한글학교 선생님들께 감사의 말씀을 전한다‘라고 말했다.  

연수 첫째날인 7월 12일(금)에는 재외동포청 간담회, 교장단의 한국교육원장 간담회, 어울림 마당, 숙명여대 김경령 교수의 이중언어 구사자가 되기 위한 언어 교육, 글로벌 리더로서의 이중언어 문화 정체성에 대한 강의, 재외동포재단 소개 등이 진행되었다. 둘째 날에는 학년별 주제 학습 및 모둠 토의, 김경령 교수의 한국어 문화 교육을 위한 교재, 교육자료, 교수법 개발 강의, 오클랜드 한국학교 최인수 선생님의 한글학교 교사들의 도전! 골든벨, 뉴플리머스 한글학교 김미화 선생님의 전통 문화 수업이 있었다.  

크라이스트처치 한국학교 최연숙 교장은 ‘이번 연수에서 한글학교 교육자들의 자신감, 자존감을 향상시킬 수 있었다. 동포자녀들에게 한국인의 정체성을 심어주면 언어는 자연적으로 습득하게 돼 있다는 느낌을 받았다.’라고 하면서 ‘교수·학습법의 다양성, 다양한 포털사이트의 활용 등에 대한 정보를 얻을 수 있었다.

"2024 New Zealand Hangul School Teacher Training" to be held

In Christchurch, South Island, the city of gardens

(New Zealand = KTN) Reporter Park Choon-tae = The New Zealand Korean Language School Council (Chairman Song Seung-hee) held "2024 New Zealand Korean Language School Teacher Training" in Christchurch, South Island, for two days from July 12 (Fri) to July 13 (Sat). The purpose of this training was the theory and practice of 'bilingual education to cultivate global leaders' as part of strengthening the professionalism of Korean language school educators.

More than 80 people, including principals and teachers from Korean language schools in North and South Island, New Zealand participated, and the guests were Oh Chang-min, chairman of the New Zealand Council of Advisory Council for Democratic and Peaceful Reunification, Simoner, chairman of the Korean Association of Christchurch, Hong Seung-pil, chairman of the Korean Association of Auckland, Jung Sung-hoon and Heo Mi-young, vice president of the Korean Education Institute of New Zealand, and Kim Eun-hye, administrative assistant of the Overseas Korean Administration, attended the event to deliver not only congratulatory speeches but also donations.

The main supporters of the training were the Overseas Korean Office, the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in New Zealand, the Republic of Korea branch in Auckland, the Korean Education Center in New Zealand, the Hi Well Charitable Foundation, and the Council of Democratic Common New Zealand, and the training site was Scenic Hotel Cotswold (88/96 Papanui Road, Merivale, and Christchurch).

Prior to the training, there were commendations for merit awards and long-term service teachers for 5, 10, and 20 years.

In his greeting, Song said, "I hope it will be a colorful and beneficial time to learn various teaching methods and know-how in school management through teacher training, and I hope that through this, Hangeul School stands tall as a more competitive educational institution."

On the first day of the training, on July 12 (Friday), a meeting of the Overseas Koreans' Office, a meeting of the principals' heads of the Korean Education Center, Oulim Madang, language education to become a bilingual, lectures on bilingual cultural identity as a global leader by Professor Kim Kyung-ryeong of Sookmyung Women's University, and introduction of the Overseas Koreans Foundation were held. On the second day, there were subject learning and group discussions by grade, teaching materials for Korean culture education by Professor Kim Kyung-ryeong, teaching materials, teaching methods development lectures by Choi In-soo of the Korean language school in Auckland, and traditional culture classes by Kim Mi-hwa of the Golden Bell and New Plymouth Korean Language School.

Choi Yeon-sook, the principal of Christchurch Korean School, said, "In this training, we were able to improve the confidence and self-esteem of Korean language school educators. I felt that if I instill Korean identity in my children, I was able to learn the language naturally." and said, "I was able to get information on the diversity of teaching and learning methods and the use of various portal sites. 

스크린샷 2024-06-14 172010.png

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.co

검증된 모든 물건 판매 대행, 중소상공인들의 사업을 더욱 윤택하게 해주는

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments